- Fante's Cousin Euginio's Italian Bell Corkscrew easily removes corks from wine bottles
- Easy to use; simply center the worm on the cork and turn the comfort-grip handle; removes bottle caps, too
- Bell shape and 5-turn ‘worm' create a powerful leverage to unseat wine corks with the turn of the handle
- Made in Italy by Ghidini, Europe's premier corkscrew manufacturer
- Stores easily in the kitchen gadget drawer; wipe with a clean, damp cloth
Fante’s Cousin Euginio’s Italian Bell Corkscrew wine opener with comfort-grip handle removes corks from wine bottles with little effort. Also known as a screwpull wine opener, it’s a powerful cork puller with lots of leverage! Simply center the 5-turn worm on the cork and turn the handle. The bell shape creates leverage and unseats the cork as the handle turns. This wine bottle opener is a must-have of wine accessories. The bell removes bottle caps, too! Stores easily in kitchen gadget drawers. Wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Made in Italy by Ghidini, Europe’s premier wine corkscrew manufacturer.